Our Correspondance Lapbooks are designed to encourage children to learn how to write a letter, their own address and phone number, emergency service numbers, and how to use the phone safely. These lapbooks are available in a boy and girl version and include many differences in imagery through out. The lapbook setup is shown in the video below, however you’ll need to watch this folder assembly video as well.
- Complete and mail a written letter to a family member
- Complete and mail a written letter to a non-family member (congress, teacher, solider ect…)
- Make a phone call with proper greetings
- Take a message for someone (pretend if younger)
- Draw a Map of your neighborhood (printable above)
- Using a US or World Map, locate where friends, relatives, missionaries are living. Look up online how many days it would take to get a letter to them.